UnitedHealth Group 401(k) Savings Plan
The UnitedHealth Group 401(k) Savings Plan is on the move. Beginning September 1, Fidelity Investments will replace Wells Fargo as the plan's service provider. This move to Fidelity supports a broader program designed to help you improve your long-term financial fitness.
The Plan's key features remain the same.
- UnitedHealth Group will continue to match your 401(k) Savings Plan contributions up to a total of four percent of your eligible pay.
You'll get an updated investment menu.
- We're adding 10 new Target Date Funds that help make investing easier by providing an all-in-one approach.
- After evaluating many factors, including fund objectives, expenses, and performance, we'll remove two funds from the 401(k) Savings Plan; 10 of the existing options will remain.
- The new investment menu offers many lower-fee options. Because fees are deducted from an investment's returns, lower fees mean more of the investment's earnings can be returned to you, the shareholder.
You'll also gain some great new features.
- NetBenefits will let you easily see your Total Rewards financial picture in one place.
- You'll have new tools, resources and guidance that can help you plan for all your financial goals.
- You'll only need one password and user ID to access all of the company-sponsored financial health programs.
Transactions will not be available for a period of time.
- From August 17 through the week of September 12, certain plan transactions will not be available (on a phased schedule) while we make the move.
Before investing in any mutual fund, please carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. For this and other information, call or write Fidelity for a free prospectus, or, if available, a summary prospectus. Read it carefully before you invest.
Keep in mind that investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time and you may gain or lose money.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917 555550.2.0